We are always looking for:
- Donors and Sponsors to help us with funding to vet our animals in care, and have emergency funds and back-up supply available. Click here for Donation FAQs.
- Drivers who are willing to take trips as short as across Pittsburgh or as far as another county to rescue or deliver animals and/or supplies, or even shuttle a foster animal to a vet, grooming or meet & greet appointment.
- Fosters who are able to take in dogs, cats or other domestic animals temporarily while they rehab and wait for a forever family.
- Volunteers to work at vendor shows, public events (car washes, networking meetings, seminars, etc.) and adoption events as representatives of AATO in order to fundraise or participate in a group function.
- Fundraisers and Event Planners to help throughout the entire year to raise money for different needs.
- Professionals such as Veterinarians, Vet Techs, Legal, Artists, Consultants, Entrepreneurs, etc. are needed to provide services to help us grow and blossom as a non-profit organization.
Everyone with a passion for helping animals has a special something to offer. We each do something unique that keeps the team working together toward each happy new beginning for our rescues.
Are you looking to volunteer in any way to an awesome organization? Feel free to contact us and let us know what you have to offer.